BRAZILIAN CANE SUGAR ICUMSA 45 RBU.
PRE SOFT OFFER.
- Comodity: Refined Cane Sugar - ICUMSA 45 RBU.
- Origin: Brazil.
- Shipment: Bulkship.
- Inspection: by SGS or equivalent at loading port at the expense of the Seller; all costs in the loading port are the Seller´s expense.
- Prices: USD$ p/mt - The price is provided according to the query.
- Payment: Buyer issues a See the tables below.
- Destination & Delivery Destination: CIF ASWP.
- Delivery Terms: Specify the number of days required to ship 30-45 days after receipt and acceptace of Financial Procedures for the bank of the Seller.
- Countries with economic blockade or in clonflict, on request.
- Banks: Only top 50 banks world.
- Note: Prices may be subject to change at any time without notice.
SPECIFICATIONS WHITE REFINED SUGAR
- ICUMSA: 45 RBU
- POLARIZATION: 99.80 minimun at 20 degrees Centigrade.
- ASH CONTENT: 0.04% Maximum by electrical conduct.
- MOISTURE: 0.04 Maximum on dryweight basis.
- GRANULATION: Fine Crystal.
- SOLUBILITY: 100% Dry and Free fine flowing.
- RADIATION: Normal W/O presence of cesium or iodine.
- COLOUR: Sparkling White.
- SMELL: Free of any smell.
- SUBSTANCE: Solid Crystal.
- MAGNETIC PARTICLES: Mg/kg min-10 flowing.
- SEDIMENTS: None.
- HPN STAPH AUREUS: Nill.
- MAX. AS: 1 P.P.M.
- MAX. PS: 2 P.P.M.
- MAX. CU: 3 P.P.M.
- SO2: 20 Mg/Kg.
- PACKING: 50 KG white bags in 1 Tonne jumbo Sling bags.
- MINIMUM ORDER: 12,500 MT.
- TABLE GRADE: Standard.
- CROP: Current or latest.
Latest crop sugar should be extracted from sound, unfermented and undecayed sugar cane - sugar should be clean from any foreign matter taste or odor and have the sweet taste characteristic of white sugar whether dry or in solution.
Any other specifications which are not metioned shall be in accordance with international specifications.
- Only top 50 banks.
- Countries with economic blockade or in conflict, on request.
1. Buyer issues LOI.
2. Seller receives LOI and issues an SCO sends to Buyer.
3. Buyer receives SCO, agrees, signs and returns with an ICPO.
4. Seller receives the ICPO accompanied by the signed SCO, issues an FCO and forwards the Buyer.
5. Buyer receives the FCO, agrees, signs and returns it accompanied by a BCL "bank comfort letter".
6. Seller receives the signed FCO accompanied by the BCL. Confirms with the issuing bank the BCL and issues the DRAFT CONTRACT and forwards to the Buyer.
7. Buyer receives DRAFT CONTRACT, has 5 working days to analyze contractual clauses, request changes in time.
8. After this deadline, DRAFT CONTRACT is transformed into CONTRACT and sent to the Buyer who has 3 days for signature and notarization and exchange copies.
9. After the Seller and Buyer have original copies in hand, the Buyer initiates the banking procedure by issuing a MT.799 (free swift or preadvance) to the account of the Seller or to the account that the Seller please indicate.
10. After the Seller´s bank receives the pre-advance, Buyer issues swift (MT.760 or MT.700) according to terms of payment stipulated in contract.
11. If it is a contract, the Seller issues the 2% bond performance in 15 business days.
12. Shipments begin 30 to 35 days after the payment or guarantee instrument is active and operational in the seller´s account.
We do not accept performance bon in SPOT sales.
12 MONTHS CONTRACT SALES:
For 12 months contracts, we issued a bond performance of 2% (two percent) through the same guarantee instrument used by the Buyer (SBLC or DLC) in 15 bank days after the Buyer´s guarantee instrument is active and operational in the Seller´s account.
Looking forward to hearing from you, we remain.
South breeze Import Export s.l.u.